Saturday 1 November 2008

Sugar n spice

We spent almost all day at home. I cooked beer battered fish for the first time. It's a simple recipe I learned from my brother. Just mix plain flour, corn flour, an egg, pinch of salt and a can of beer into a watery batter. Coat fish fillets and deep fry. You can't really go wrong with this one.


Draining the oil off. I used soya oil for deep frying.


Serve with chilli sauce or tomato ketchup.

We dropped by CH's drool-worthy house in the late afternoon. It's brand new but he can't live there all by himself, so he's renting it out soon.

We all went back to my parent's place for dinner . I look forward to our weekend rendevous where I can see everyone again. I swear the kids grow taller everytime I see them. Here are my cheeky nieces.

3 comments:

The Real Mother Hen said...

Wow the house is very nice, looks so spacious.

Indeed your nieces have grown. Even the little one, she isn't little anymore :)

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Gee, that is a drool worthy house!

Linda S. Socha said...

I like your blog. These children are beautiful. You are blessed
Linda

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...