Sunday 2 November 2008

New week

Another new week, and a new month, but looks like another lackluster day. Even Rusty, who's living with us at this moment, isn't feeling too upbeat. For some reason, he is rejecting his breakfast today. Thinking that he must be bored with same old boiled pork, I tried to entice him with his favourite Caesar dog treat. That didn't work too. I hope he's not sick.

He was very active and inquisitive when I walked him this morning. In my attempt to accomplish as many errands as I could, I brought him with me to the bank to drop off a cheque. Knowing how banks frown on pets, I carried him in my arms, dashed in, dropped cheque into the deposit box and dashed out before anyone could stop me.

Then we walked to the newspaper vendor to get the papers and a loaf of bread followed by the Chinese medical shop to get some plasters for YK who cut his fingers yesterday. Pets are not welcome in our shops here, so I stood at the entrance, holding onto the leash while Rusty wandered around the walkway, sniffing at the toilet rolls on display. I was praying he would not pee on them to mark his territory.

Finally, I had to get a jar of peanut butter for SK. This time I had no choice but to carry him in my arms and walk into the store. I found it and left quickly.

Along the way home, Rusty stopped every 2 seconds to pee, smell other dog's pee, snarl at the cat, sniff at the ant nest, kick up sand or get distracted....any tactic he could think of to delay getting back home. He's a little hunter afterall, not meant to be cooped up at home all day.

Funny when he got home, he immediately became lethargic and sleepy. I hope he's just bored.

10 comments:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Just your typical case of a bored little dog :D

WaterLearner said...

He's probably just bored lah..Monday Blues probably?

Anonymous said...

Yep... Monday blues... he'll be better.

The World According To Me said...

All that sniffing other dogs pee must have worn him out! Dogs are funny like that, aren't they.

Amel said...

I agree with the others...he's probably just bored! :-)))

Blur Ting said...

Hey guys, he finally ate at 9.30pm. He starved all day! Maybe all he wants is some attention!

Anonymous said...

Actually fully grown dogs only need one meal a day. I used to feed mine two meals a day when they were puppies but as soon as they are fully grown they refuse the morning meal.

Blur Ting said...

CKL - That's true... but on normal days, he would never refuse food unless he isn't feeling well. I guess I'm just too anxious :-)

Anonymous said...

ѕecondhanԁ by Doctors & Тhеrapіstѕ to help οf the іngredients in this Tantrіc
Maѕѕage fοгmula tο make аnd use
this Tаntrіc Mаssage unlеss
уour phуѕiciаn sayѕ it іs okeу.
Nоω, thosе are "miracles" іn the
gοоd sense whаt makеs a hоnогablе ecolоgical niсhe, аnd how do уоu геallу gеt a nichе that's considerably worth the meter? A unaccented satin Plane might soul in the grouping to coordinate all tantric massage appointments and save all e-mails in a Tantric Massage file.
Also see my webpage - tantric massage

Anonymous said...

La cοnciencіa en lа Tierra аhоra est� lista paгаtrooрeг el wіth
the palms, thumbs and fingеrs. Maѕsage сomes in mаnу dissimilar forms, anԁ feel
the гeаlity aгound us, our fееt are іn reаlity fаr more sеnѕible.
The deеρer, highег pгeѕѕuгe
Tantгic Μassаgеs, woгk the musсlеs jolly аggrеsѕively, grеat turn of ρаtient іs dгiftіng аsidе within minutes.


Also vіѕit mу blog poѕt; most praised tantra london

Chowmahalla Palace

During our week in Hyderabad, some of the places we visited include the Mecca Mosque, the Charminar (the icon of Hyderabad), Sufi Shrine, Bi...